development program SSC has developed a training curriculum based
on feedback from many corporations of local or multinational based.
The subject of PDP encompasses:
1. Personal Mastery Workshop (5 subjects):
Building Motivation and Commitment –
Developing Positive Attitude – PM
Improving Personal Productivity –
Developing Positive Assertiveness –
Goal Setting that Drives Results –
2. Leadership Mastery Workshop (8 subjects):
Managing Difficult People – LM 01
Communication Power for Change and Success
– LM 02
Effective Coaching and Counseling –
Facilitating Effective Mentoring –
Managing Change Effectively – LM
Effective Empowerment for Actions and
Results – LM 06
Rapid and Effective Problem Solving –
The Power of Effective Negotiation –
3. Selling and Marketing Workshop (1 workshop topic):
Powerful Selling Advantage – SM
All of the above subjects can be customized in terms of its content
and structure to the particular needs of the company. Each of
the above subjects can be tailored for 2 or 3 day duration for
a class size of maximal 30 participants. Personal mastery will
be targeted at supervisor levels and Leadership mastery will be
targeted for accommodating the managerial level. It is also recommended
that the leadership mastery subject be held after participant
has sufficient skills and knowledge of personal mastery.
Mastery Workshop – PM 01
Generate Motivation & Build Commitment
* You want to see your sales or worker productivity
increase but not sure how to make it happens.
* You like to brighten up your people morale and
* Your people are not performing optimally although
you have provided them good compensation.
* You have a solid business strategy, however people
have implementation issues – they do not deliver
good business results, and you are not sure how to solve this.
* It appears that your employees do not do their
jobs properly, steal working-hours, being absence, do
not do jobs when you are not around and not showing good discipline.
How You Will Benefit
* The Secret and Essence of Motivation
* Principles of Effective Motivation and Commitment
* Understanding People Map of External World
* Identifying Motivation Triggers: Interests, Values
* Building Inner Motivation and Commitment:
* Erasing Limitations and Self Barriers
* Installing Resourceful State
* Aligning Intention and Behavior
* Developing Motivated and Committed Workforce:
* Motivated and Committed to achieve company goals
* Become more proactive and take initiatives
* Influence Others to perform excellence
Who Should Attend (this course is applicable for all
levels of positions)
* Directors or Senior Managers who
are eager to build their people motivation and commitment.
* Managers or leaders who are eager to see their
people motivated and committed.
* Marketing and Sales People who want to see their
teams excel and outperform.
* Human Resource or Operation Manager who wants
to create a motivated workforce.
* Company executives that are undergoing a corporate